- We offer:
- Independent Living
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
Independent Living is for the senior who wants to maintain a rich and rewarding life, without the responsibilities of running a household. Here you are given a maintenance-free lifestyle with options: choice of floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more.
It is an ideal setting for active seniors who want to focus on the things most enjoyed in life, but yet who also want to have assistance available, should it be needed.
We also offer short-term stays for seniors who need care after a hospital stay, or when family members travel out of town or simply need a short respite break from the stresses of care giving.
Short-term stays can vary from a week to months. Short-term guests enjoy housekeeping services, dining, community activities, transportation and other amenities, as well as coordination of any necessary medical care and help with daily living activities.
Rehabilitation services right at our community is another perk of living at The Lafayette.
The Lafayette Enhanced Resident Services Suites 24 - Hour Program
Indulge yourself in the many services and opportunities that accompany residency at The Lafayette Retirement Community's Enhanced Resident Services Suites. These suites offer around the clock care. Services included in the monthly rent consist of all listed below, plus all the amenities and luxuries of living at The Lafayette. The smallest details have been given a great deal of attention - to make your life easier, to make your life fuller.
- Three meals everyday served in your own private Dining Room or the main Dining Room
- Meals delivered to your suite if you choose
- An escort to meals if needed
- Supervision of order placement and eating tendencies
- 10 guest meals per month
Personalized Resident Services
- Resident Service Associate on duty 24 hours daily / 7 days a week
- Regular checks every two hours during the day and hourly at night
- Encouragement to walk inside/outside accompanied by Resident Services Associate
- Emergency response to your suite via emergency call buttons
- Should the need arise, guaranteed priority admission at Lexington Country Place skilled nursing facility located on our campus
- Transportation to appointments, activities, etc.
- Escort services available
- Wellness checks by Registered Nurse available 9:00 am - 11:00 am Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Monitoring of morning dressing and bedtime routine
- Daily bed making
- Daily dishwashing
- Weekly laundering of all personal items
- Housekeeping weekly
- Daily trash removal
- Daily mail delivery to your Suite
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Limousine Service (subject to 24 hour notice and availability)
- the services of a full time Resident Services Director to include medical appointment scheduling and coordination of other health services
- Free prescription deliveries through selected pharmacies